SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 358
Likes: 3
R
Admin
Member
Admin
Member
R Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 358
Likes: 3

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 783
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 783
Nice, tempting read.


combtpilot.co.uk
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
M
Lifer
Lifer
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
Good read, and good game... Played the hell out of it back in the day.

I do hope land and armor news and articles continue here under new ownership, hate to see it fade after all the work it took to build it up.
Good Luck.

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 2,477
Air Dominance Project
Member
Air Dominance Project
Member
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 2,477
This was (and still is) an excellent game. I also enjoyed the Risk style campaigns.

Other than online matchmaking via steam, are there any gameplay enhancements over the original + Thrones and Patriots?


-Home Fries

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
- Robert A. Heinlein

The average naval aviator, despite the sometimes swaggering exterior, is very much capable of such feelings as love, affection, intimacy, and caring. These feelings just don't involve anyone else.

Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3
L
Junior Member
Junior Member
L Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3
Hey guys, this is Chris, the writer of that amazing article. Besides some enhanced textures and native widescreen support, I can't find anything specific as far as gameplay enhancements go. I think I prefer that though as it still stands up today.

That being said, I reached out to SkyBox and they directed me to Microsoft for press inquiries. They also wouldn't answer my follow up on a hard release date, though they really wanted to. Unfortunately, they wanted to keep their job more.

I'll update if I get more info soon.


Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,668 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1